There is currently no significant impact on our business.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
A working group is constantly monitoring the development of the spread of the corona virus COVID-19. Action plans have been developed that take effect as soon as a suspected corona infection arises.
We chose this information platform so that all customers, suppliers and employees of ESE GmbH can regularly inform themselves about the current status of the measures from home.
Stay calm and above all healthy!
The Management of ESE GmbH in Neuruppin
Via this information page we want to provide all stakeholders with comprehensive and up-to-date information. However, due to the high dynamics of the situation and the measures taken to contain the pandemic, the situation may change suddenly.
Given these conditions, we would like to point out the following as a precaution:
- Our suppliers may be affected by difficulties in the supply chains, so we have to provide our delivery dates with the reservation that they are subject to delivery by our suppliers.
- The container production and shipping also requires that the necessary personnel are fully operational, so all appointments are also made subject to sufficient personnel.
Covid-19 is mainly transmitted from person to person by droplet infection, which means via small droplets in the air when breathing or coughing. The time from infection to onset of symptoms is generally between 2 and 14 days.
Prevent germs from spreading
- Wash your hands more often than usual
- Keep away from people who cough or sneeze
- If possible, do not touch your face
- When sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue
- Avoid close contact with employees, customers and suppliers
- Clean your hands thoroughly with soap and water
- Keep work surfaces, phones, PCs and frequently touched office equipment clean